Prairie Creek Village knows that healthy living is more than just a physical condition. This is why you will find quality-of-life programs that range from social outings, special events, games, arts, volunteering, and more. All of these are designed to support different areas of your health and well-being.
- Maintenance Activities: Activities that maintain the resident’s skills, both cognitive and physical.
- Empowerment Activities: Activities that offer opportunities for volunteering at Prairie Creek Villaged and in the community.
- Supportive Activities: Activities that lend support to those residents that may have diminished skills and need adaptive programs, or 1:1 programs to meet their needs.
- Community Outings: You may find our residents out in the community at an event, shopping or enjoying a meal at a restaurant.
- Social Gatherings: In house we have parties, shopping, baking, enjoying an entertainer, or doing arts and crafts. We also have special groups that meet weekly.
- Special Events: Prairie Creek Village hosts many special events throughout the year. We also have many special guests/entertainers who perform for us on a regular basis. Our holiday events and birthday parties are in no way ordinary – we make all special events an occasion that won’t be forgotten!