Prairie Creek Village provides each resident an individualized Care Plan, which is regularly reviewed and changed. This planning is an important aspect of healing, rehabilitation, and our caring program. The plan is coordinated by an interdisciplinary team which has members from nursing, rehabilitation, social services, dietary, and activity departments. Residents and family members are encouraged to participate in the care plan process.
Our dedicated team of healthcare specialists is on duty 24 hours a day, providing comprehensive care to our residents. From minimal assistance to advanced medical services, our highly dedicated professionals lend their own personal touch to the delivery of healthcare services.
Below are examples of our skilled nursing and healthcare services:
- Long- and Short-Term Stays
- 24-Hour Skilled Nursing and Intermediate Nursing Care
- Memory Care for Dementia
- Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Parenteral Nutrition Care
- Wound Care
- Intravenous Care (IV Therapy)
- Respiratory Care, Tracheostomy, and Oxygen Therapy
- Social Services
- Palliative Care and Hospice Services
- Pain Management